SPARX AB150 High Precision Balances incorporate advanced Electro Magnetic Force Compensation (EMFC) technology for offering unmatched accuracy and reliability, coupled with unique ADC circuit with inbuilt temperature compensation to offer a very high stability upto a resolution of 6 million counts. All adjustment parameters are programmable to take care of any minor mismatch of different sub assemblies & Balances are configured with these parameters.
- Backlite LCD Display Customized, large, attractive LCD with multiparameter display illuminated by white backlite.
- Bi directional RS 232 interface RS 232 port with selectable baud rate 4800,9600. Various interface formats adopting this Balance in a setup to replace any other leading international brand Balance. Can be configured for an USB interface using optional RS 232 to USB converter.
- GSM function GSM function for paper & cloth quality checking.
- Multiple Weighing Units Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Carats, Mommes, Pennyweights, Grains, tola, Mesghal, Chinese taels.
- Percentage Weighing Display of Reference weight, sample weight, % of sample with respect to reference weight Customized, large, attractive LCD with Multiparameter display
- Piece Counting illuminated by white backlite Parts calibration using preset quantity of samples or programmable
- quantity. Automatic count correction for precise calibration.
- Fill Mode 1 set point - Indication when sample weight exceeds the set limit. 2 set points - Indication when the sample weight is between the lower & upper limits.
- Accumulation Storage of maximum 200 samples.
- Multiple Printing Mode 0,1,2,3 modes for various formats.Pause in case dat storage capacity in a Printer is less.
- External Calibration Using preset weights. Known weights can be corrected to ± 15 counts.
- Response Time: User selectable - Slow / Normal /Fast.
- Stability Band Width Stability indicator appears on display with counts variation ± 1, ± 2, ±3, ± 4.
- Auto Zero Tracking User selectable 0,1,2,3
- Return to Zero Tracking Variable: 0,1,2,3,4
- Display Updation Speed setting : Fast / Normal.
- Motorized internal calibration.
- RS 232 to USB interface converter.
- ISO GLP compliance. Real time clock (RTC).
- Density determination kit.
- Weigh below hook for density determination.
- Yarn count with temperature compensation.
- Denier measurement for silk & synthetic yarn.
- Cocoon assessment with statistical analysis for cocoons.
- Software for SQC (Statistical Quality Control) for Pharmaceutical Industries.